don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, May 13, 2004

no doubt - sixteen

for the last week, driving around has been making me really happy. just running errands or going to work or anything small and simple puts a gigantic smile in my head. it's because of the cottonwood trees. all the little puffs of cotton flying around, zooming at the window like the flakes during that giant dump of snow we had this winter, only to float away at the last minute to avoid actually hitting my car. since i leave my window open, the air is always rushing around my car. every time i come up on a clump of them i forget there's a windshield and wince, squint my eyes, expecting them to hit me in the face. i love it.
crashed at tuey's for a short while and tried to watch annie. i have no patience for things these days, though, and almost fell asleep. so i left before i passed out on her bed for 5 hours. of course, once i got home i was wide awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home