don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

pete yorn - strange condition

i am seriously addicted to pete yorn. his voice caresses all the tension from the day and smooths out the kinks in my head. all i can do is sit back and smile and listen.
so today was a pretty big day as far as busy-ish events went. drove rory to his house, cleaned the kitchen at home, went to work, ran to tuey's for her sister's headphones, went to the gym, went back to tuey's to return the sister's headphones, then got home in time to watch gilmore girls with the mom. then i've figured out my work schedule (i can add 10 more hours to my schedule before getting too close to going over 70) and shoved all my dirty clothes littering the floor to the laundry.
the gym is beautiful. i think the money would be worth it. the treadmill is just plain great, and i suppose eventually i might even move on to the machines. as it is, i just love running and then hitting up the sauna, and then the scented soap dispensers in the showers just made my day.
today was a good day for my running thing. i shaved a minute off my mile from earlier this year, then ran 3 on the treadmill. jamie got to the gym just as i was getting ready to leave, but her friend was coming so i didn't feel bad about abandoning her.
i'm just a lonely boy in my youth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home