don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

bright eyes - from a balance beam

"So then I fell like that girl from a balance beam. A gymnasium of eyes were all holding on to me. I lifted one foot to cross the other and I felt myself slipping. It was a small mistake. Sometimes that is all it takes."
couple weeks ago while brenda and i were listening to this, she started laughing and said "oh god... that sounds exactly like gymnastics in junior high..."
cole got a puppy! arrgh that butthead! she's a purebreed german shepherd named sasha (what is up with animals named sasha?!) i think i'm going to have to put some money aside so i can go visit soon, play with the puppy. i want a puppy.
i miss work. i got my paycheck today and i've decided not to work at the federal way pool this summer, but still definitely work as much as possible because this paycheck is not going to last me two weeks. did i mention donna's going to put me in the control room? starting salary $10.25, running around with printouts of times and data and scores and stuff during meets.
i'm starting to think i might need glasses. not cool.