don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, May 06, 2004

pete yorn - lose you

so jon scared me unbelievably bad today. i was trying to race home really quick and i was stuck at the red light, when out of nowhere this blue form (all i could see was his torso) was banging on my window. reflex, i unlocked the door. i can see how this reflex is going to get me in trouble when i move to the city. so he jumped into the car just as the light turned green, i sped off and he got whiplash. it was a very cool 5 second sequence of events.
i am sick to death of studying for history. my brain refuses to take in any more information, so i'm giving up until tommy calls later.
instead i've been sitting around experimenting on how to cut up jones soda bottle caps. i tried sawing them with a pocket knife - i now have a hole in my left finger thanks to my inept clumsiness. after the hole stopped bleeding i decided to try a more kid-safe approach - toenail clippers! and they worked! so now my fridge magnets are more legible, and it gave me something to do for all of 15 minutes.