don't let the smell stop you

Sunday, May 02, 2004

postal service - recycled air

first day of work as a lifeguard today. later, at chris's concert, niko showed up wearing his lifeguard shirt (too lazy to change out of it). he mentioned something about how it's okay for him to be lazy (i think, it was really loud), "after all, i'm a lifeguard." puase on my part, then "yeah, so am i!" buddy-buddy shoulder punch from him. "that's right, you are!" all around, the weather's still matching my mood. on the ride home from the concert, trish regaled me with all her drinking stories with other people from work. now i've got an oreo milkshake from jack in the box. life is good. oh, i also got postal service and modest mouse cd's today. 'cause cole made me jealous.
my hair reeks of cigarrete smoke now.
mea culpa.