don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, July 24, 2003

so tonight i went shopping with brent. which was cool, first of all, because we got along and he pushed me around in the shopping cart and tried to run me over a couple times. so yeah, we bought a crap load of soda, enough to by far and away last us this weekend. which, by the way, is going to kick ass because he doesn't really care what we do.
anyway about the shopping. brent basically ditched me to go look at computer games, so it was up to me to walk out and put the groceries in the car and... well, it was really cool, going out there by myself, opening the trunk, loading the groceries, putting the cart away... i felt so mature. nothing is like the feeling that you were trusted to go out and buy food... or at least, knowing that's what everyone else thinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home