don't let the smell stop you

Sunday, July 20, 2003

i broke another keyboard... yep, go me, i'm amazing... now i have to pay for it. oh well. i babysat tonight so i have money to pay for it. it just irks me that i have to pay for it, 'cause i'm cheap and all.
long day. very long. scott's home but he went for a drive. last i saw him he and my mom were almost in a fight... y'know, i love him and all, but not everything is our parents' fault. if he'd lighten up on them, they'd lighten up on him, and we'd all be happy. i think his attitude's the problem. granted, not everyone can be perfect and wonderful like me -insert cheesy, shit-eating grin here- but if he'd just smile and not take everything as a personal attack, he'd realize it's not as bad as he's convinced himself.
so... not a whole lot else to say today... a lot's been on my mind, but nothing particularly interesting, or anything i'd want to share. i'm being self centered these days, okay, so get off my back -insert exclamation mark that i can't make 'cause my dumb keyboard's broken-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home