don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

rawr dids. cole eats kids.
yes... these are the days i've been waiting for.... good, great stuff all day long, enjoyed every minute of it. the best part was right after the movie, when cole dumped the bucket of popcorn on my head and threw his soda at me. i beat him up with the empty bucket. and... well yeah, it was fun. cole and brandon get along great (cole's spending the night at his house and is going home tomorrow). they spent tons of time leaving me and tuey out so they could talk about gaming and movies they've seen. then cole and tuey hit it off with... oh wow i forgot, something they have in common... i remember it 'cause i was like "hey now... cole's my friend, what are you doing getting along with him better than me?" but that's not bad. i'm glad it worked like that. it cheers my heart to see the people i love most in this world getting along so well. ... it gives me hope, that i could introduce everyone in my life to each other, and i wouldn't have to take sides.
tuey found where i stashed my ruined keyboards. "dude, i look over both my shoulders, and it's like a keyboard war zone back there!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home