don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, April 29, 2004

postal service - nothing better

"are you racist?"
"yes!"
"okay cool! .... no, but seriously, are you racist?"
"nope."
"why not? all the cool kids are doing it."
i'm not thinking about all those tests next week. oh, and i forgot to call craig again. but i have a good reason! my mom wasn't feeling good so she came home, so i was talking to her all between school and work. there's this ugly dog that keeps wandering around the neighborhood, he doesn't belong to anybody, and ever since i played with him the other day he keeps scratching at our front door. my mom won't let me keep him. =( so, yeah, my mom and i talked outside for a while, me laying on my back in the driveway with the little dog on my stomach while my mom sorted through the mail and told me all about her day and this movie she wanted to watch tonight.
we did watch the movie. it's called beaches. chick flick!!! it was terribly emotional. i think i cried through half of it (although.. that's not such a big deal. i cry at every movie.) sad and uplifting and the people who made it were probably gay, because they knew exactly what it would take to tug at a girl's heart.
and to make myself stop thinking about the sad, sad movie, i'm going to read my book about jewish concentration camps and terrorist acts and wonderful things like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home