don't let the smell stop you

Sunday, December 28, 2003

dandy warhols - bohemian like you

i meant to update before midnight, so i could kind of stay on the whole one-a-day track. obviously... that didn't work out.
it's this game, see. i start playing and lose hours.
i stopped long enough to do my nails with this thing my mom gave me for christmas. it's cool, my nails are all shiny and smooth now. takes too long to do more than once a month, though.
tuey came over for a couple hours and watched me play. ahh, the simple pleasures in life. we talked and i did jack and honestly... nothing happened. at all.
earlier today i went and saw peter pan! it was good! of course, you really have to have a little-kid mindset when you see it. and you have to like chick-flicks. so... basically... think like me. and you'll love it. i was in tears and everything. then i walked around in the parking lot for about 10 minutes, freezing my ass off in jeans and a t-shirt because i forgot where my parents parked. smooth.
i need to shave my legs. you could hide an elephant in the jungle that is my lower body. i'll do that tomorrow. no games. shave, shower (since i didn't do that today either), and clean room. possibly homework, though doubtful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home