don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, December 18, 2003

pulley - the ocean song

these days are so long and full... i can't keep track of everything.
i really, really need a good dose of immaturity. all these things that need to be done are making me grow up and be all responsible... and i hate it! i sit there, surrounded by people i know and like, and all i can think is "shut up! you're stupid, you have no idea what you're talking about, that's dumb, why do you make such a big deal out of it?!" it's mostly people i just met this year, though. and there are actually some other people i've met this year that i really, really wish i could get to know better because they actually seem intelligent (unlike those who shall remain nameless).
hopefully, i'll get a chance to hang out with jamie and her fed pool buddies, and get in some good, quality, intelligent immaturity time. she seems a lot like me, and if her friends are like that too... that would be good. i'm having trouble finding people like me these days. there are my good buddies, who i love and trust, and then there are the buddies of my buddies, who just kind of get on my nerves. there are the people i've met in class, or know just a tiny little bit outside class, and want to break the ice with but just haven't gotten a chance. it's just... i feel like i need to figure things out now, while i can. it's like, i'm running out of time and if i don't start getting my way soon, i'm going to be stuck for the rest of my life in the same rut. i don't like ruts. i like to keep moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home