don't let the smell stop you

Saturday, September 13, 2003

hot water music - at the end of a gun

i don't really remember my mom waking me up at 7, but i know it happened. because i woke up a couple minutes later knowing i had to get up, mom said so. around 8, i drove to the dol with my dad, drove home to get my driver's ed certificate, then back to the dol to take my written test. i passed! 23 of 25. my driver's test is schedule for the 27th, bright and early at 8:20 am. he figured i still needed more practice, so we drove all over federal way, through neighborhoods and along streets and down by the water and to the farmlands me, steph, and brandon got lost in. we ate breakfast at a mcdonald's along pac highway, then came home. i haven't left the house since, unless going out to clean up the backyard counts. i read a book, which wasn't bad but still, i wish i could've done something a little more... active? sociable? alan invited me to a little 10 or so-person get-together tonight, but of course, i'm busy. babysitting. hurrah! now, i know it's perfectly okay to spend a day at home, by yourself. i actually like having days like that every now and then. but i can't help feel like a loser when i want to do something, but can't find anything.
i really need to get over my dislike of using the phone to call people. it's really inconvenient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home