don't let the smell stop you

Saturday, September 06, 2003

hot water music - wayfarer

my mom tried to wake me up at 7 this morning, silly girl. no way i was getting up that early, on the first saturday of the school year. i rolled out of bed eventually, and we got going around noon.. so i missed the time for taking my written, i guess i'll take it next weekend or something. actually, we tried doing a lot of things. never got my film, never found out my work schedule, never got shoes. school shoes, at least. i got some purty ugly ass running shoes for weight training, i love them to death! um.. so yeah, just usual shopping, undies 'n pe stuff... forgot to get school supplies, oops. i ran into brenda and nick at the food court! i talked to them for a while, took their picture with my nifty keen camera phone. that's actually what i did all day... me 'n my mom played with our cell phones. we'd be shopping, i'd walk around a corner from her, and she'd call me to find out where i'd gone. silly girl! i took some pretty pictures, of my box of tampons and the dog... i dunno it's been a really lazy day, with nothing to do except homework, and i really don't want to do that.
oh yeah! i got orthodics for my feet today! i figured i needed them after we walked around for just a little bit and my feet started killing me, and first my hip was popping every time i stepped, then my knee... i don't want back problems either... so instead of getting new shoes and giving up my gorgeous vans, i got orthodics. this way my feet will be healthy and i can still kick ass! but i think i'm gonna put my new shoelaces in them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home