don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

finch - stay with me

even though today's not over, it was still really, really good. i went to the drama meeting after school... kinda lame, but i'll give it a shot, i guess. donovan gave me a ride home, he's wonderful. when i got home, brent and my dad were there! while i was trying to make myself look pretty really quick before i left again, brent came in and started talking to me. and he said some really nice things that made me forget completely about trying to look good. it was like, "don't worry, when people see you they don't think 'oh, it's chelsea, let's walk away'. it's more like, 'oh look, it's chelsea, let's go talk to her!'" and he just... oh i dunno, he just made me feel really good about myself. i'm going to miss him.
so yeah, i left and met up with jeff. =) he stole some balloons from the apartments and we inhaled helium and stuff. i went to the bank, and we got that 10 tacos/burritos deal thing from taco bell. we gave our extra burritos 'n tacos to a homeless dude. i got some pictures, and we wandered around fred meyer, and then walked back to my house 'n passed out on my bed for maybe 15 minutes before he had to leave. it was... well okay obviously that wasn't a real detailed description. but it was great fun! and i loved every minute of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home