don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

finch - stay with me (i know it's a repeat, but i like it)

umm.. school was okay today, i mean actually, it was pretty good. i just don't feel very enthusiastic right now. but no, it was good! english was mind-numbing, advisory was neat with jeff, marketing was mind-numbing, lunch was neat with jeff, marketing got a little better when brandon, kayla, and russ came to talk to me. anatomy is getting better every day! now donovan's in it, so it's me, donovan, franny, and rai all together. wonderful!. donovan gave me a ride home, i broke his toy and got the seatbelt stuck in the door and showed him a picture of garet; he's interested. work, umm... nothing really special, finished about 15 minutes early again but fortunately alan had just gotten out of swim practice so i talked to him and his mom gave me a ride home. and now i'm home, with textbooks to read and homework to do and chapped lips and i'm dizzy 'cause i'm dehydrated and my throat's sore, and my nose isn't ventilating. life's just dandy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home