don't let the smell stop you

Monday, July 28, 2003

pennywise - bro hymn

woke up wanting to shoot myself at 6:30 am this morning. my ears were killing me (and still are). and now i have a swollen gland behind one side of my jaw, but that might be from the last piercing that got infected. i dunno, i'll leave them in for a week more and see how it goes. last night i told tuey to come to my house after she drove her mom to work at the buttcrack of dawn, so she showed up just a little before 7. took off around 7:30 'cause my dad was bitching about why i wasn't getting ready yet. 'round 8 we left, went to jack in the box for breakfast and drove to kent so he could buy some computer chip or something from staples. he ended up getting me to buy a bunch of school supplies, too, so now i've got all this shit sitting around my room making me depressed. i need to find a way to stash it in my closet or something for the next month.
got home... tuey came and picked me up and we went and refilled the water cooler things she has. went to wendy's and while we were sitting eating our food we started feeding a seagull. it's our new pet, we named it sea gal. i dunno but i think that was the best part of the day, us talking about driving and her cousin jack and her peeing on me to wake me up. just, really funny stuff. so then we drove around for a while.. when she took me to the bank i saw these lifeguards from wildwaves, and i was wearing my lifeguard hat i stole, and they followed me back into albertson's and were asking me about it... i was like, umm yeah i work at wildwaves... suure.... it was pretty funny. then went to go see mallory... mallory's so funny, i swear she's insane but it was fun. picked up jon and went grocery shopping for mallory and came back to her house again... then got brandon and went to best buy and i bought lots of new stuff! it makes me happy. so we came back to my house and watched boondock saints for a little bit, and then they left and now i'm listening to eve6. so yeah. hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home