don't let the smell stop you

Sunday, July 27, 2003

desaparecidos - greater omaha

so my parents are finally understanding all those arguments i've given them about why i should have a cell phone. i go out a lot, my plans change. i don't always have a phone around to call them. payphones add up. and when i do call, there usually isn't anyone there to take my message. and at least this way, they could check in on me any time they wanted. they agree with me now. but of course, they put it like this: "your father and i have been talking about it, and we decided it would be a good idea to get you a cell phone. after all, (see reasons above)." like it was all their idea. anyway, they're going to get me unlimited minutes at least... they're going to look into the other options and such. i'll pay for it by continuing to be their slave until i go to college. which isn't a problem.
this is so creepy... i mean, time is just passing by. and soon enough, it's just going to be me and my parents in this house. i'll start school in september (remind me to start reading my ap books before then), mid-september i'll get my license, and about a week later, brent will be gone. and by that time i'll have a cell phone and a credit card. crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home