don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

i don't feel like being an intellectual today (like i ever do), so i'll just give you a random play-by-play for today.
saw liz first thing in the morning, didn't stick around much to talk to her. i'm afraid to ask if she hates me - i really don't want to know if she does. kate told me michael got expelled yesterday, which freaked me out. he hasn't been going to school at all this week, and i guess he got picked up by the truancy officer or something. i called him later and found out he's only been suspended for three days, but still... i wish he'd told me. he said he didn't because he wasn't sure how i'd react. it makes me mad, makes me wonder what else he hasn't told me...
anyway. german was fun, as always. "you smell nice." simple compliments like that can make a girl's day, y'know? had a short conversation with sam about a clockwork orange. he says i'm too young to have seen it... poor guy, he has no idea, does he? 15 may be young, but i'm not completely naive. history wasn't too bad either, poor tobias, sharon attacked him with her lotion. i tried helping her a little bit, but the poor guy, it was almost cruel to do it to him. so i played around with steph mo's wallet instead.
after school was definitely the coolest part of my day. walking home, i saw brenda's brian, and walked 'n talked with him the whole 2 or 3 miles home. the guy's pretty cool, although i think i came off as pretty stupid and self-absorbed. he walked me all the way home, though, which was really cool. i haven't had anyone do that for me since, what was his name, chris? one of the older guys i knew around the neighborhood this summer.
and get this - dan lives in my neighborhood! i couldn't talk to him, i would've had to abandon brian, but you can bet i'm going to track dan down soon. i mean really! i thought i knew almost everyone in the neighborhood, and i find out the guy i've been trying to know lives right by me! that's so cool.
anyway, after those eventful 45 minutes, not much happened, then my dad took me driving this evening and we went all over this half of federal way, up by fred meyer, down past winco and bally's, then all the way down to redondo and back. i love driving! i need lots more practice though. lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home