don't let the smell stop you

Monday, March 17, 2003

argh, today was both good and bad.
mostly good, school was great, lots of little things to keep me satisfied. invigorating walk home. dad took me driving for an hour, and i didn't do too bad - better than scott and brent's first times, at least. even made it to the main roads! (granted, it was at night, but i dunno if that makes it easier or harder)
a little bad, though. i won't go into it, just that, well, i have some issues i need to deal with. whatever choices i make, it's going to affect my life a lot in the future. not a happy choice for me to make.
but hey - i can't be too grim! tobias is making me a card 'cause i can drive! (me: "i can drive!" tobias: "congratulations, i'll make you a card.") how cool is that, huh?? he might even add glitter... oooh....
math test tomorrow, i'm feeling confidant. just need to do my homework, and maybe i can keep my A's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home