don't let the smell stop you

Saturday, March 15, 2003

grrr...
i had a huge long thoughtful post about cars and motorcycles. then my computer turned on me and lost it. so. no long cool post about cars and motorcycles. but! i got my permit today! and i drove, too! which was scary. and it convinced me that i want a motorcycle.
yesterday was fun. today sucks. but in that, "i didn't do anything and everyone else did and oh my life is so boring" kind of way.
even though that's not true. i'm going out to dinner w/ a few friends in a little bit. if i can get a ride, ugh, it looks like maybe i can't and my life does suck after all. yep, there we go, it fell through and i get to spend another saturday at home on my ass.
what a waste of a day.
well, i did see a movie. the four feathers. and i was recovering from last night mostly, so i guess it's okay. maybe. oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home