don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

'allo!
oooh, it rained a ton today. it was beautiful. i feel torn, trying to figure out if today's fun story was good or bad.
sam drove me home! i was about halfway home, maybe less, totally soaked, w/ my headphones blasting and getting into my walking groove. and sam pulled up in front of me and got me home before 4;30.
now, i'm really really happy he did. seriously. but i was finally looking forward to walking 2 miles after driver's ed! c'mon sam, work with me, that was supposed to be my alone-time!
nah, i don't care that much. anyway, after driver's ed, i cleaned up the kitchen 'n took off over to michael's. we watched the ring at andrew's - and y'know, it doesn't scare me anymore. it's just stupid.
thank god!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home