don't let the smell stop you

Monday, February 16, 2004

everclear - the twistinside

when i got home yesterday, i felt pretty shitty. scott came into my room and was talking to me about all sorts of different things... i was tired and couldn't really keep track of it all. he invited me out for coffee - we went to starbucks and sat around and talked for a while, and meanwhile my bad mood just got worse. this has been a real off-and-on thing for me since school started, and it's still as hard to deal with as it was in the beginning. nothing that i used to love is very interesting anymore, but i don't know why. i feel out of place, but i have no idea where i'd belong. i know i need a change, but i don't know what kind.
and sure, there are tons of things i could do. take classes, get involved in something new. i just don't have that kind of ambition. it's hard enough to wake up and get out of bed in the mornings. well, scott did give me a lot of ideas.. and if i can clear my head of this fogginess and get something done, i'll look into it.
for now, though, i really should get up and take a shower. oh, and i was right. i am getting sick. i barely slept at all last night... it sucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home