don't let the smell stop you

Sunday, February 15, 2004

blind melon - no rain

when i woke up this morning i honestly didn't expect anything interesting to happen. it took me several hours to get up off my ass, get out of bed, and go running. after that i actually had some energy - i cleaned the shower, then got clean myself and made myself look all nice. i was just sitting down with my parents to watch intolerable cruelty, when the phone rings - nate. he asked me to go see a movie with him. so i did.
and i have to tell you, i had a great time. nate's awesome! we got along great, have lots of similarities and all that.. but it didn't feel right. i knew from the start nothing would happen. so i felt really uncomfortable when we're back at his house watching tv and he puts his arm around me, starts holding my hand and all that... yeah, it was nice to sit with someone, but not when i knew i didn't really want it to happen. so i felt pretty bad when he dropped me off and i had to tell him i wasn't really interested... i don't have much experience with the whole dating thing, it was surprisingly easy so now i'm wondering if i handled it wrong.
i've got yet another headache. the upper back of my throat (almost inside my sinuses, i guess?) feels a little dry whenever i swallow, so i wonder if i'm coming down with something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home