don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

moneen - are we

here's a little pointless story for you all.
i am scared shitless of people. there. just so you know. unless i know someone already, or they're really friendly to me, i'm scared as hell to go up to them and talk. or even just to be around people i don't really know. and even then, people who are nice to me? i don't trust them. it's my main character flaw - a huge weakness that's going to plague me the rest of my life.
so last night after we swam and we were leaving, the receptionist (bryce - i learned his name today!) was like "oh hey chelsea, nate wants you to call him." and just handed me a little piece of paper with "call nathan" and his phone number on it. and what did i do? i guess i'm paranoid, or something. i put the number in my pocket and went home and slept. it's still in my jeans on the floor.
i guess i should've called him, though. right as i was leaving work today he came up to me and asked me to go to a concert with him on saturday. and, well hey, why not? so i guess i might see moneen on saturday - he has to check if there are still tickets.
but wow. i mean, who would've guessed?
ANYWAY, beyond that, very cool day! after school tuey drove me home 'n then to brandon's. i don't know what was up with her, i love that girl, she was convinced brandon didn't love her anymore so we circled around the block by his house about 50 times while he and luke sat in his parked car and watched us. it was hilarious! christian sat on the door with the window rolled down and hung onto the roof, i had my feet propped up out the window by the rearview mirror, and we just... drove. listened to lit. it was beautiful, it was a beautiful day. this had better be an amazing, blatantly obvious sign that this summer is going to be far, far better than the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home