don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

autopilot off - sleep tight

dude dude dude! scott just bought me mace.
okay that was like half an hour ago. but still!
last night we were standing in the greek restruant waiting for our takeout and we were talking about valentine's day, when there was still a chance i'd be going to moneen and senses fail with some guy i hardly know at all. (tickets are sold out but he's still trying to think of something? i think.) so yeah we were talking about all sorts of different things i could use for protection, like a mini-sword down my back or a hunting knife in my shoes or such. with the whole knife strapped to my calf thing, i demonstrated to him how hard it would be to pull up my pants and reach down for a knife if a guy was attacking me. scott: "well, the whole idea behind that is..." me: "what, that my pants will be off already by the time i use it?" scott: "no! i mean, um, you'd be sitting in a car or something??"
so, yeah. haha. he came in today and was like "here chelsea i bought you something!" and later as he was leaving, "congratulations on your sat's. now you'll probably be going to an east coast school, where i can't protect you." it was just this really nice thing he did, and it really surprises me, but i'm happy too. scott's not a complete ass, not at all... it's just hard to look past the fact that i have to live with him.
after i did my blog earlier, i fell asleep for a few hours. woke up 'n called nate and talked to him for a while. he's an interesting guy, very cool. but like i told tuey, it's highly unlikely for it to go anywhere. the last thing i want to do is get involved with a mix of all the traits that pissed me off before.
i still can't get over it. i have pepper spray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home