don't let the smell stop you

Saturday, November 08, 2003

pearl jam - last kiss

this day's been up, and down, and up and down and up and down again. i can't keep track of it all. from the moment of pure panic i had at work to laughing at "tyranosaurus rex, raaa". from wanting to start a fight to deciding to let go. just getting home now, all i wanted was to hide away in my room, relax and finally have some time to myself... and the dog was in my trash, everything in shreds all over my room. i hit my knee on my desk, too, and just.... it's been a long day. i don't want to see my family, i don't want to talk to anyone besides jeff or... or maybe someone from long beach. that'd make my entire day. fortunately, although i did forget to call him, cole will hopefully be here monday and tuesday, so i'll at least have him. that won't be bad at all.
anyway, this morning, 1 am, brent and i went shopping... bonding moment, i really enjoyed it. i slept from 2-10:30 am, then my mom woke me up to remind me that i had to work at 11. worked from 11-3:30. went shopping at spencer's with brent, tuey, and ryan. came home and drove to seattle to see the final matrix. ate at quizno's. came home. not in a good mood at all, but i don't want to go to sleep unhappy, so maybe if i stay up long enough i'll find something that'll help me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home