don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, October 30, 2003

hot water music - wayfarer

you know, it's been a good day. a wonderful day. an absolutely, fantastic, completely eneventful day.
i don't remember school much, it was a while ago. oh wait, yes i do. but there's not much to mention. it just wasn't all the great. i was tired and still a little sad about last night, so i was a little slow on the uptake all day.
work, believe it or not, is what really got me going. nothing in particular. i just sat and talked to jamie (receptionist) for a little bit about what we were doing for halloween. she's going partying. i actually feel a little better about my drinking performances - apparently she's an even worse lightweight than me, and doesn't know when to quit either. unlike me, though, it doesn't bother her at all.
anyway, just grinning and talking to someone, someone who didn't give a shit what kind of day i was having, made me suck it up and move on. and so i did.
a little after i got home my parents took off for their home group, and i had the house to myself. so i baked a cake. and while i was reading, ryan called, and i just about died of happiness. ryan's the best! i've told him countless times in many different ways, but this is just a reminder for when he reads this - i know you, ryan. all about your mad cow disease and russian pimping. so, yeah, we talked for a good hour, while i frosted my cake and had a run-in with a centipede and ryan froze his ass off outside his house. eventually we hung up and i sat down to read my (jeff's) book, and right as it got to the part that i actually cared about... cole called. and i'm sorry! (actually, i don't think he reads this.) but i kinda booted him off the phone after listening to him complain about work for a couple minutes.
ryan, they killed him! the only reason i liked those books - they killed him!
yeah, so i finished harry potter tonight. and i'm sad. the only reason i read those books was because i really liked sirius. everyone else in the books is all "ooooh, harry potter" or "woe is me, i'm harry potter" and then you've got sirius, running around all goofy-like and fun-loving and... yeah. made me angry, i tell ya.
soooo yeah, then my parents came home and they brought me brownie mix. and i've just now realized the possibilities that little box has. maybe i won't make them right after school tomorrow. i have the cake already, i don't need brownies too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home