don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, October 23, 2003

coheed and cambria - time consumer

it's like life finally realized what i was doing and said, "oh what? she's adjusting? we can't let her do that!" and so i'm back to stress mode. it mostly started up last night when i looked around my room and liz had fucked with all my jeans (the only clean part of my room, and also the hardest to keep up) and so they were all thrown over my floor, unfolded and in a complete mess. cue the mindless swearing and pissed-off-edness at everything i could find. i got them sort of cleaned up, but that wasn't the problem. my room's the problem. and my schedule. by the time i get home, i'm completely exhausted. i know what i have to do, and i look around and can see everything that needs to be done, but if i don't even have to energy to change my clothes before falling into bed, how can you expect me to clean my room and vacuum and unload the dishwasher and do my homework and all that?
but yeah. so then today wasn't too bad at first, i slept in and went to school late and went to devry university and ate free food and got a goody bag with a pen and cheap radio in it. on the way home the four of us (rai, fran, lisa, myself) went to starbucks and got coffee. when i got back to school it was about 1:45 and i was all ready to just go home and... voila! keys are missing! oooh, anger. so i searched my car through the windows, didn't see them. checked rai's car. no luck. basically, i've checked everywhere i've been today and still haven't found them. i got to see jeff though, really quick in the hall and give him a hug, and i got a ride home in randy's mustang, so it actually wasn't all bad. at work i hung up spiderwebs in the haunted tunnel and basically didn't do anything strenuous at all. i loved it!
now i'm home and aching and tired and not really happy with anything. so much stuff to do, so little energy to make myself start it. and just... yeah. i found out i have to work tomorrow night, too. so that killed my weekend. but then again, highlight! i'll get to see ryan -finally- on saturday! i'm really excited about that, so i guess things aren't too bad after all. i just have anger at nothing in general that needs to be vented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home