don't let the smell stop you

Friday, October 24, 2003

everclear - when it all goes wrong again

little things that shouldn't bother me are bugging the hell out of me lately. i don't like it because i feel myself turning into a bitch again. i don't think i'm pmsing (at least i hope i'm not!) it's just small stuff that's turned out to be a problem before, and i don't want it to again.
other than that, it's been a pretty good day overall. ran into ross at the grocery store and he helped me shop, gave him a ride home. finished another book. ran into donovan on my way out the door and we stood around and talked about my neighbor for a while. went to work. almost hit my neighbor on the way home because he didn't stop at a stop sign.
i'm tired. my vision's blurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home