don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

h20 - all we want

so today started out just right. my mom crashed into my room at 7:45, panicking because she thought she'd lost the dog. she could hear him but had no idea where he was... i found him in the garage. after that i really didn't have a reason to go back to sleep, so i took a shower and got dressed and cleaned the house and all that jazz. around 11:30 i went to liz's and we sat around until her parents got home, then headed over to my house. jeff came over around 12:30 and we all just sat around my room most of the day. watched slc punk. around 3? jeff and i went to 7-11, liz stayed behind to sleep and dig through my room and use my makeup and such. came back and sat around my room some more (sounds like a fun day huh??). eventually liz took off, a little while later jeff and i went out. we walked to pizza time to check on his application (they're not hiring), dropped off my film to get developed, and ran through every sprinkler we could find.
got home and the guy painting the house did our door, and put up a huge paper thing across the porch so people wouldn't touch the door. i got inspired and wrote "abandon all hope, ye who enter here" across it. it's silly, i know, but it's funny too and i like it.
so umm, i was going to write more but got distracted. poor tuey, she has to go to school tomorrow! oh well, not like one last day's that much different... but still, poor girl. already we've started with the, "i'll call you when school gets out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home