don't let the smell stop you

Friday, August 29, 2003

swingin' utters - twenty three

this morning started out kinda bad. i was in a good mood, of course! but then after i swept and mopped the floors, and vacuumed, my dad said it wasn't done well enough and made me do it again.
spent most of the early morning reading and doing random things. i put my prom dress and my tux shirt on and turned the music up and danced on the newly-shiny hardwood floors. went outside too, and blew bubbles and listened to music. just an all around lazy morning. called up tuey and talked to her on the phone for like... an hour. so yeah. eventually jeff called 'n we walked to 7-11, went all around my neighborhood, just walking 'n talking. came back to my house and fooled around (you have a dirty mind!) with my squirt gun, white out, baseball bat... pretty much everything. drew stuff on our tongues with sharpies. he's gone now and i'm headed off to tommy's for the last party of the summer (that i know of).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home