don't let the smell stop you

Monday, August 25, 2003

beck - loser

argh! dumb parents! the second i get home from dropping off some movies with brent, my mom starts bitching at me about not telling her where i'm going and such shit. i thought brent had told her. but whatever. then she goes off about my friends and how they eat our food and call all the time and don't start conversations with my parents. .... they can be really dumb sometimes. if my parents are going to be assholes toward all my friends and uninterested in whatever they have to say, of course people aren't going to talk to them. and hello, teenagers eat! the unspoken agreement between all parents is, if teenagers are over and they're hungry, feed them. everyone feeds each other and just because my parents are uptight freaks doesn't mean they can be assholes about it. but yeah, so then she started bitching about liz. i'll be the first to admit that liz pisses me off a lot, but that doesn't mean i want my parents to complain about her. because she's still my friend and no matter how much she might irritate me, i put up with it and my parents have no right to complain about her. ... but yeah, so i'm really ticked off at them right now. other than that, didn't do anything with jamie tonight, probably will tomorrow instead. liz and dan came over and we sat around in my room for a couple hours and i popped the blisters on the back of my feet. it was weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home