don't let the smell stop you

Monday, September 01, 2003

slc punk

so yesterday, scott came home and he, me, and tuey all went to starbucks for coffee. we sat around outside, he smoked and we talked and it was.. it was neat. i enjoyed it. i got a picture of him in liz's hat, sunglasses, holding a cigarette, and looking about as french as humanly possible. he talked about getting me mace and a knife to protect myself, which would be really cool. i told him about jeff, and the concert and everything. you know, i never thought i would trust him more than my parents. but i do. he seems to understand me and where i'm coming from, and if not, we both just accept each other's problems. it's like, we mutually tell each other whatever the hell we want, knowing we won't tell mom and dad about it. it's great.
i fell asleep last night around 11, i think, and woke up at 1 this afternoon when scott knocked on the door and walked in. i was like, what the hell is happening, huh?! and then i really woke up, and got up and took a shower and all that jazz. we watched slc punk and went out to dinner at azteca with my parents. my dad drove him to his apartment and i drove us home. it was neat. i'm really psyched about getting my license in a couple weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home