don't let the smell stop you

Monday, August 11, 2003

coheed and cambria - devil in jersey city

i feel like i've been getting things done. i feel like i'm finally doing something with my day. and it's no fun! sure, i'll have more opportunities now, but it's so boring and tedious.
work wasn't bad today. barely anyone was playing any games, i got pool hall, so i played skee ball while one of the leads, jon, played pool.
after work i went to the bank, then sally's, and bought presents for a few certain friends of mine. took a while for the lady to find me what i wanted, but i'm satisfied with the results. after that, sat out in the rain and drank a barq's while my mom headed over to pick me up.
got my ap books in the meantime, and the history ones suck ass, haven't started the english one yet. i can tell there are going to be a lot of boring hours on the couch in my not-so-distant future.
i make big plans. rarely ever do they come to fruition. but i try, and it's nice to imagine that these things could really happen. all i need is a car, really, and i'd be an indestructible force that won't take no for an answer. unfortunately i still have to bum rides from people, so the demands won't start full-time until i get my license.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home