don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, August 07, 2003

allister - fraggle rock

huh. lots to write about tonight. first of all, didn't go to wild waves with the boys but they picked me up and we went to seatac and southcenter instead. later liz came over and we watched center stage.
now, on to what i've been thinking about for a while now. before you read the rest of what i'm going to write, i'm going to come right out with it and tell you what i think. i love, adore, admire, and worship william. i'd be completely head-over-heels in love with him, except common sense says it's not possible. which i don't mind, because it works out more as, he's a standard that every other guy i meet will be measured up against.
so here's where i tell you why i love william. and let me tell you, there are a lot of things. first of all, to sound completely superficial, i'll describe how he looks. tall-ish, and not another one of those skinny ass punk kids that i know in bulk. but he's not fat either. just not all muscle-y, not really built in any kind of way at all. but it looks good. like, erin the new yorker would love him (if you know what kind of guys she likes, then you know). when i met him, his hair was shag-style. now he's cut it short, bleached it, and dyed it pink. it's beautiful. he's got the most gorgeous blue eyes you'll ever see in your life.
this is the 'style' section. william's not punk. he's not a skater. i'm not exactly sure what he is, but i love it. it's unique. for example, his wallet is a plastic pink hello kitty little girl's wallet. his backpack is a light pink powder puff girls backpack. today at hot topic he bought a nintendo duck hunt shirt and (my choice) a shirt with buddha on it that says 'for good luck, rub my tummy'. he's the first person i ever saw wear a teenaged mutant ninja turtles shirt. and, when we were at seatac today and he was trying to convince me to try on lingerie, the agreement was, i'll model whatever he models first. and if everyone hadn't been tired and bitchy and wanting to leave, he honestly would've done it.
personality. he's "cultured" (as he and gene put it, since they like foreign foods). he's friendly, outgoing, fun and funny. at kite festival last year, he and i ran around during the fireworks with glowsticks on our heads and skipped and sang songs. he's affectionate, something i love and rarely experience. (sorry for being girly, but it's been a while since anything like this has happened, so you get the details.) today.. god today was beautiful. before we sat down at the mongolian grill he hugged me, but for like 3 minutes. not saying anything, just holding me. while we were sitting down he came up behind me and just rested his hand on my arm and started talking. at southcenter he took my hand and held it, not in an intimate way or anything, just looking at it and covering it with his hands and, well, it was cute. and later he kissed me on my forehead while we were waiting for the other guys to buy their stuff. he would lean over and be right up against my ear, pause for a second, then say something completely normal or nothing at all. and last, (i promise) he'd come up and rest his hand on my stomach and just hold me for a couple seconds. anyway, back when i used to talk to him a lot, i know he's not completely outgoing and confidant as he comes across. he actually gets stressed out pretty bad. but you wouldn't guess it. i guess he's not religious anymore, or never was, which is a little sad but that doesn't change my opinion of him at all. he'll try anything. i love that.
so, enough obsessing over william. i saw michael again!! my kimbrough! he 'n i were "fighting" the whole time. he'd poke me and i'd swat at him. hah, it was pretty funny, right first off he kept pointing his finger at me and the first time i swatted it away, he did it again and i bit him. i caught him completely off guard and he was laughing about it for about 5 minutes after. he bought me glue bubbles! and i scratched the back of his head for him. as for james, i dunno, i think he was really tired or something. but then again, he doesn't usually seem very happy. it was still good to see him again, though.
someone left their swimsuit in my bathroom. there's a hello kitty keychain in the pocket so you'd think they're william's, but i'm pretty sure they're that other guy's... don't remember his name... anyway, when i get my license and drive down there, i'll take them with me and give them back.
and you know what i just realized. william's a lot like sam. there are a lot of differences, sure, but a lot of similarities, too. i think that's what attracted me to sam so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home