don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

finch - once upon my nightstand (acoustic)

to make my day worse, i lost what i just posted. i've had a shitty day for absolutely no reason. sure, i got off late and missed the shuttle then missed the bus and got home 2 hours later, but still, it's no reason for me to be on the verge of tears. i think i know why, though. all the stress i've been ignoring for the past couple weeks has just added up and now i have to deal with it. so i'm wrapped in my baby blanket, listening to calming music, and letting myself feel like shit.
i watched another part of the home movies today. my dad is video taping me dancing in the middle of the kitchen. i fall flat on my ass and start crying - brent helps me up by yanking on my arm and pulling me to my feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home