don't let the smell stop you

Friday, March 07, 2003

i've figured out what this is, finally. it's me, telling the world - good day/bad day?
another good day, by the way. woke up early (sort of) and took a nice long shower, then just kind of chilled at home for a while. josh came over, we watched a little bit of comedy central, then we all (evan, derek, aaron, josh, me) went to godfather's for the lunch buffet. after, josh came back over 'n we sat 'n talked for a few hours.
it felt good, y'know? to sit and talk w/ a friend. i haven't done that, comfortably, for a while. last time i had a huge one-on-one conversation was with vanessa, and well, i dunno, she always puts me a little on edge. i consider a lot of things that, for me, are 'big topics' in my life. it's frustrating and alarming, especially because the conversations usually end in me making some huge decision.
this way, though, just sitting on my bed 'n talking about whatever came to mind... that's the kind of conversation i've missed. i'd forgotten how important to me it is, to be able to just bond with a friend.
oddly enough, because of this, i have made a decision. i need to call up steph 'n brenda, set up another girl's night. it's been too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home