don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

soul coughing - true dreams of wichita

man. there are just not enough hours in a day for everything that has to be done.
stephanie's freaking out about a series of coincidences, and today luke comes up to me and tells me to lay off talking about it to her. i'm sorry, but that was just... tactless. and insulting. not to mention hurtful. tuey's my best friend, right? so why is her boyfriend's friend telling me what to do? i mean, sure, i don't hang out with them 24/7 anymore. but that doesn't mean luke knows her better than i do, right? and that's what's got me pissed off. because maybe he does. steph and i don't spend a lot of quality time together anymore. i don't know all that's going on in her life. and then to hear from luke that she's really upset... goddamn. i mean, i could understand if brandon had mentioned it to me. but damn.
anyway, that's just something that's making me really frustrated. otherwise i went to the gym and had a blast on the ol' treadmill, and i am unbelievably psyched for lessons to be almost over. my schedule for this first month of summer isn't too bad, especially if i'm going to be joining crew (which i am! i swear!), then it's a good schedule. all afternoon stuff. tuesdays and thursdays. and weekends.
yeahhh jon's gonna date the blue-haired girl! i am so happy for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home