don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

smiths - how soon is now?

scott came into my room today and gave me the smiths 'singles' cd. he just took a random guess at what i might like, and honestly i don't think he could've picked anything more perfect.
life is never good enough. this opinion has been with me for years now. sad to say, i've just recently been noticing how unappealing it is. i look at the way i view things, and the way other people do, and i'd like to change. cynicism works for some people - it makes me feel dirty inside, even though it's a huge part of my personality. i'd much rather be open minded and sincere.
it's a habit to write in this every day, but sometimes it's just hard to think of things to write. i'm really not all that interested in what i'm writing. it's mostly just word vomit. something to type without thinking too much whether it applies or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home