don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

seven mary three - cumbersome

the end needs to play more things like the top 500. long chunks of music, not the junk from their "vaults" that no one really likes, but the songs from our childhood that you just never hear anymore, because the bands that made them have faded out of existence.
i've been sitting here all afternoon downloading music and, predictably, not studying for tomorrow's test.
brenda and i decided to spend the summer in skirts. skirts like pixel's in happy campers, like the girl tromping around in her combat boots at folk life (i want those boots. and the skirt. the skirt was amazing.) i found a way to wear my see-through skirt from goodwill, but then there's the problem of a shirt that would look semi-decent with it. i tried one of my goodwill long-sleeved long john shirts with it - my dad laughed and told me i was dressed to clean, so get to it.
oh! but my purple ski hat is so very cool. now i just want a hat with the little flaps that come down over your ears.
this is my life. my possessions are subconscious replacements for all the things i won't admit i'm missing out on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home