don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

swingin' utters - twenty three

it's really hard to concentrate on keeping a normal conversation when the person you're talking to isn't wearing a shirt.
today is just full of embarassing moments for me. it was terrible. my shirt got all sweaty while i was mopping the floors - and i mean this in no small way. the back was wet. it was gross. and of course jamie made fun of me for it. then i left my purse in the shopping cart at fred meyer, didn't realize it until half an hour later. fortunately, it was still there when i got back. i'm really really lucky. really. my day hasn't been a good one for self-esteem.
however, some good points. the dye experiment from last night didn't go so well - it was only after i'd done it that sarah and i figured out it's supposed to make dark hair lighter. it was this reddish brown color, and it actually looked okay... except for my dark eyebrows. so i came home and dyed it again (even though sarah warned me not to under penalty of death). and it turned out nicely! later at the gym, jamie said it makes me look more tan. personally, i think it makes me look paler. whichever way, it makes my face look healthier. and at the gym... oh, man, i'm going to be feeling this tomorrow.
let me think. what am i doing tomorrow? math homework. since i haven't done that at all these past 2, 3 weeks. refill prescriptions!
maybe go to the aquatic center early and actually do those 2 week skill requirements this time? and cut my hair again. that was it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home