don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, May 20, 2004

social distortion - sick boy


i got this nifty new thing that lets me add pictures without trying to use angelfire as a host. (you'll notice, if you look at my old posts with pictures, none of them show up, even though my angelfire account still works.) so anyway. this is what i did for christmas.
 Posted by Hello

ohhh, i think i'm in love... with the gym, that is. it will probably pass in a couple weeks, as all my loves do, but right now, it feels like it will last forever.
brent's going to a huge party on saturday... 15 kegs, 60 acres on an indian reservation. i so want to go... and i can't wait for college.
i threw out a bunch of shit from my room today. all my papers from school, the packets from english... the stack of papers was, i shit you not, a foot high. or more.
watched a little bit of reservoir dogs with scott today, read a little anna karenina, set out my math but didn't do any... just basically a lazy day, woke up late, took a shower late, did everything late. the biggest thing i did today was rewrite some of the lists i'm constantly making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home