don't let the smell stop you

Monday, March 01, 2004

mighty mighty bosstones - numbered days

my room smells like summer!! no no no, seriously! i've left my window open for the last week, it's been completely aired out and refilled with this wonderful, wonderful clean fresh air. every time i walk in it's slightly chilly, and there's just this smell. my room was filled with it last summer. i woke up to it, i came home from work to it, i fell asleep to it. some of the best days were spent in my room, smelling summer through the window. all i need to do now is clean my room, and it'll be just like summer again. weird, isn't it? all during school i clean my room maybe once a month, do laundry about once every two weeks. during summer it's spotless, my clothes are always clean. i love summer. i cannot wait for the days to fade at 9 o'clock and the sun to rise at 5-6 am and for the days to get miserably hot. and best of all! road trips, weeks at a time at someone else's house, endless driving and shit knows what else.
i got a bank book today! so i can finally know for sure how much money i have at all times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home