don't let the smell stop you

Saturday, July 05, 2003

what to say? i hope tuey doesn't mind that i didn't show up. i was supposed to go to her house for the 4th, but scott came home and i spent some time with him instead.
unfortunately, because of him, i'm deathly scared of going off on my own. he makes it all seem so... hopeless. in my head, college is like freedom. i'll finally be able to get out, do what i want, see things and meet the kind of people i want to know. have an entire life without my mom and dad breathing down my neck and judging it. and the way scott seems to put it... it's like, don't worry, it only sucks when you're awake. no, wait, when you're sleeping too.
so, i dunno. maybe it'll be different for me. i hope so. i know i can't expect to go through life well-adjusted and happy until i die. but i can try, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home