don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

the briggs - unfriendly

i swear, i've found the newest and greatest way for me to save money. forget zumiez discount - it's goodwill, ross, and tj maxx for me! i got 2 new cd's today, well okay neither one is 'new', but i got the no doubt cd i used to have, and the real version of the sublime cd to replace my burnt one. so yeah. cool huh? and i got these cool aviater sunglasses that i'm takin to work with me tomorrow... 50 cents baby... now that's what i call cheap.
also, dick's burgers have got to be some of the finest fast food burgers i've ever had. i don't know if wendy's can live up to these high standards.
i saw ryan today!!!! i was workin' the pool table ('cause jesseca likes me) and he just walked by.. and i was like waitasec.... ryan!!!! and ran up and tackled him 'n jesseca was understanding 'cause i told her how long it's been since i saw him. so yeah. he talked to me for a while but then jesseca kicked him out 'cause we're not supposed to have long personal conversations at work. but he stopped by regularly through the day and made things bearable for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home