don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, May 22, 2003

'nother good day. busy day, actually. lots of stuff happened. lots and lots and lots. so much i almost don't remember it all. i know i left my backpack in some guy's car, and brandon's sweatshirt at kyle's house.
it's crazy, actually, everything that's happened today. liz's parents still love me, i'm like their adopted child that sleeps in another house. liz's mom (can you believe i don't know her name? i think it's dianne) made us scrambled eggs and french bread for dinner. she and liz's dad (mike?) do so much for me - they drive me around, they pay for my kickboxing, they feed me, they let me kidnap their daughter every day. and they still like me. it's really cool, to have someone's parents think i'm almost perfect.
i cleaned my dishes in kyle's kitchen today. he and liz were upstairs, doing who knows what, so i decided to scrub the pie pans. it was fun. this guy... um... forgot his name again, he drove me to and from the boxing match, which was really dumb.
i think i'm going to try to work at the post office. it could be interesting, but i don't think i'm old enough? i'll find out.
i talked to this old guy in the sauna today. his birthday is tomorrow, too! we talked about that and the atkin's diet and such. i refuse to admit that breads can be bad for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home