don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

when i was little, still living up in bothel, my parents were painting the hallway. they took down the huge oval mirror at the end of the hall and laid it down flat on the carpet. brent and i were fascinated by it. i remember i sat and just peered into the mirror, looking around at the hall upside down. it was cool. i was imagining what it would be like to just climb through the mirror and walk along on the ceiling like it was the floor. stepping over the doorframes to get into rooms. having to avoid the lights. i don't know, it's just this really vivid image still burned into my mind of how cool that one mirror was.
what brought this on? well, i was walking around with my pink dollar store mirror today, and it was just really creepy watching the stuff behind me get further away when i knew i was getting closer to the things in front of me.
anyway, umm, today, doug and liz came over, watched my big fat greek wedding (it's alright, i guess), screwed around for a while, went kickboxing, sauna, ate dinner at liz's, here i am. wahoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home