don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

haha! had a great day, you have no idea.
let me see... where to start...
okay, good morning, tuey pulled up right behind me as i was walking toward the school, so i found her right off. burnt stuff in chemistry, so i smelled like smoke all day. german, boring, as usual. history wasn't too bad, nothing really exciting that i can think of, though.
after school was the fun stuff. laid out with liz and chris and tanned while waiting for chris's sister to take her test. drove home, okay, then wendy came over and we went shopping. we made our french apple tarts for english tomorrow. so fun making them, eating the stuff while we worked. liz came over to give me my bra back, then ended up just sticking around. after wendy left, brandon showed up to give me my gloves back, and, well, just kinda got sucked in and never left either. so we all just bummed around my room doin' nothing, usual stuff. tobias showed up to get an aspirin bottle from me, sucked him in, too. more messing around. liz left, made brandon and tobias watch my 9th grade video. i forgot how stupid it was. tobias eventually managed to break away and then it got good. started talking to brandon about bodily functions and all, it was hilarious seeing him tweak out when i mentioned taking a dump. and then somehow we got into a huge discussion about girls' periods. so i got out a tampon and showed him how to use it and all. funny funny stuff!
so now, just relaxing, trying to de-wire myself. it feels like 7 in the evening, i don't think i'm ever going to make it to bed tonight.
update on the whole... situation. it's over. done and finished. no more stress, no more worries, i'm finally over him and i can get on with life. i know, clear as day, what his opinion is and i'm fine with it. but, i'd like to say, fuck him for ever starting something in the first place!
kickboxing is great, by the way. just imagine his face plastered on the mat, remember all that pain i put myself through, and vent! i could beat the shit out of that thing for hours and still not do enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home