don't let the smell stop you

Friday, May 23, 2003

happy birthday to me!
got lots of random stuff at school today. liz ran around with a card and got lots of my friends to sign it, plus a bunch of random people she wants to introduce me to. after school, had liz, brandon, tommy, and david over, got dinner at peking wok, then just messed around inside and outside and wherever until about half an hour ago. lots of fun. tomorrow i get to go out with the family for dinner and get the present they got for me.
so. sam called. wished me happy birthday and shit, something about how 16's special and all... i really don't want to be, but i'm really bitter toward him. i can be nice and normal to him like i used to be, before this huge mess, but there's still this nagging voice in my head just wanting to kick his ass. ... well, whatever, i'll get over it completely in just a little longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home