don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

i don't think i've ever expressed enough just how much i love my family.
my mom knew immediately something was wrong. she didn't push, which is good, but she made it really obvious she's here for me if she needs me, and she got me some sleeping pills so i could stop thinking about it. a small gesture, yeah, but she brought them up to me and everything. it was really sweet.
brent, meanwhile, got my mind off of it. after asking what's wrong, he told me fine, just wait until i feel better and i'm in more control of my thoughts and emotions. and he sat me down and had me watch trigun with him. which, i have to say, was the perfect thing to cheer me up. the show's absolutely hilarious, and it's on every night at midnight. so i'll probably watch it with him tonight. anyway, his last advice to me was this: "don't think too much". simple, yeah, stuff i've been telling myself all night, yeah, but it helps a lot to hear it from someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home